“Cameron’s detox is exactly what I needed after 9 months of postpartum “getting by”…by the end of the week I felt great and didn’t need that caffeine at all. I wasn’t even missing refined sugar.” -Stacy
- loads of energy
- feeling slimmer and less bloated
- less sugar cravings
- better sleep
- support within a structured setting
- lots of healthy and delicious recipes
- many participants also experience weight loss
I know how hard it can be to eat well when you’re constantly on-the-go.
As a new mama to an increasingly mobile baby, I have to be on my toes all day long. And even though I know kale is good for me and sugar isn’t, I still fall victim to temptation: the 3pm cookie, an extra coffee or glass of wine when I’m stressed or a bowl of ice cream to reward myself for a long day.
I get it.
But after a while those moments start to add up and I begin noticing a difference in the way I feel. I start to feel sluggish, my tummy feels bloated and my digestion is less than stellar. It takes me longer to feel awake in the morning and I’m tired by mid-afternoon. I get headaches and forget to drink enough water. I get cranky (my poor husband!).
This detox has been my most popular program and I’m excited to share it with you again in 2013.
My days are jam-packed from morning til night (and in between too, yes we’re still dealing with night wakings). I don’t have time to fuss over fancy recipes or something too involved. That’s why I’ve made this program as simple and doable as possible. You don’t even have to cook all your own food during this program. Because whether you’re a mom or not, chances are you don’t have time to waste either.
This is a program where you will see and feel real results in just one week.
We’ll be eating plenty of nourishing whole foods that help us detoxify gently and naturally. We’ll be eliminating those foods that are hard for our bodies to digest and slow us down, and adding in lots of healthy grains, veggies and proteins to help us look and feel our best as we transition into the new year.
“…the best part for me is the control that I now have, and that’s powerful.”-Sara
Click “add to cart” below to sign up.
- Uses food to naturally and gently detox the body.
- Based on 3 meals a day.
- No fasting, juicing or herbs.
- Includes lots of nutritious, tasty foods such as brown rice, beans, nuts, fruits and veggies.
- Compatible for nursing moms.
This detox is for you if you:
- are sick and tired of dieting and counting calories
- struggle with sugar cravings.
- know you can can be eating better but want more structure and accountability.
- don’t have time for in-person meetings. It’s all virtual.
What you’ll get:
- A welcome recording that details the benefits of this detox and how it all works.
- A variety of handouts including:
- food guidelines and sample detox menu
- detox shopping list
- food storage tips
- how to boost your immune system naturally
- information on toxin-free home and skincare products
- stress reduction techniques
- access to our exclusive online forum where you’ll receive daily support and encouragement from me and your peers.
- Over 30 delicious and simple seasonal detox recipes that you can use long after this detox ends.
How to sign up:
- Register via PayPal below. You will receive a confirmation email from me immediately. You will receive all of your materials the week prior to the detox.
- Investment $89.
Click “add to cart” below to sign up.
Testimonials from past detoxters:
“Cameron’s Fall Detox is exactly what I needed after 9 months of postpartum “getting by” and a summer of excess. I love that she didn’t focus on what I “couldn’t have” but instead emphasized what to do differently. Her approach is also flexible; it’s not all or nothing. The online support group was also amazing — sharing food and drink ideas, even chatting a little about our kids fit into the picture. By the end of the week I felt great and didn’t need that caffeine at all. I wasn’t even missing refined sugar. Thank you, Cameron!“-Stacy
“I loved doing the detox. I had no idea that I: (1) was addicted to sugar, (2) could live without sugar. Over the past week I have maintained a healthy diet, slept more and worked out. This has been a great experience for me as I embark on my graduate program”-S.H.
” I’ve lost a bit of weight this week, which is exciting , but the best part for me is the control that I now have, and that’s powerful.”-Sara
“This was my first detox, and one that Cameron assured me would not be that difficult, and she was right. Not only was I brought to a new understanding of my vices, but also was surprised that the recipes she shared along with specific techniques to keep me from failing, were beyond my expectations. Thanks, Cameron, for a very enlightening & pleasant experience. I’m looking forward to the next one.”- T.M.